WE'RE HIRING A MOTION DESIGNER - Full time
Our Motion team creates everything from TV ads to online videos. Many of which need motion graphics. And that’s where you could come in.
You’ll be responsible for creating engaging graphics at a high level across a wide range of brands. Working with our animation and video teams you will be crafting edits, promos, adverts, explainer videos, event graphics, trailers and more!
With a strong eye for scene composition, movement and effects, you’ll be well versed in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects, and comfortable working to tight deadlines.
Experience in Maya or Cinema 4D is a bonus and we would love to see skills in this area but not essential.
This position requires a creative problem solver with a good understanding of conceptual design, from creation/development through to presentation to clients for review/refinement.
We are passionate about video and animation and are looking for someone as obsessed as we are! If you love creating great content and have a knack for creative problem solving get in touch!
To apply please email your CV and a showreel of your recent work to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE : February 22nd 2019
• Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects - Maya or Cinema 4D would be looked upon favourably.
• A technical knowledge of video production
• Must have the ability to develop and interpret storyboards
• Able to design and animate in a variety of styles
• Create high quality, engaging animations and video
• Can transform static designs into motion graphics
• Champions animation and film ideas with enthusiasm
• Conceptual thinker
• Develops an understanding of brand guidelines
• Can deliver on-brand design solutions across all mediums
• Manages time efficiently
• Communicates effectively with teams and can take ownership of projects